Can you believe a new year is already upon us? A whole new journey around the sun filled with mystery and adventure awaits. We can hardly contain our excitement! We love looking ahead and decided it would be fun to compile a list of the things we were anticipating the most this year. In no particular order, here they are:
- Lunar New Year at Disney California Adventure. We really love all the cultural and seasonal offerings at the Disneyland Resort and this one really sets the tone for the rest of the special events and festivals offered throughout the year. On that note, ALL THE EVENTS–we look forward to seeing how they’ll be different this year.
- Star War’s Galaxy’s Edge. This one is a no brainer. It’s one of our favorite franchise brought to life in an immersive land. We can’t even begin to imagine the magic that will soon engulf us on both coasts.
- More Universal Studios Hollywoods trips! This little park packs a punch and we want to try every kind of Butterbeer known to man!
- Knott’s Berry Farm. Yes, all of it. We’re thinking about finally getting a Season Pass! We had an absolute blast experiencing Knott’s Scary Farm for the first time last year.
- D23 Expo. We can’t even begin to fathom how incredible this year will be. Will you be there too?!
- Disney & Pixar Movies. There are so many films this year and we’re hoping to have our socks blown off.
- International Disney. We’re hoping to visit at least one foreign park on our narrowing Disney Parks list. We have Paris, Hong Kong, and Shanghai left. We won’t be upset with revisits though. Tokyo Disney is pretty incredible.
- Disney Food! We are foodies and the Disneyland Resort has definitely stepped up their food-game. Our bellies can’t wait to see what the Chef’s come up with next.
- Posting more frequently. This is a big one for us. We want to try everything and catalog to journey here!
- Vlog. Is they still a thing? Either way, we’re all about it and want to bring you along with us whenever we go.
We also can’t wait to grow and connect with our amazing community. We’re always inspired to get our there and try new things and we look forward to sharing our adventures with you!