This year’s Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival has only been around for a couple weeks, but we already have a roundup of our favorite savory and sweet treats that we’ve tried so far.
- Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls with Marinara and Pesto Sauce- California Craft Brews
- Ghost Pepper Mac and Cheese- Peppers Cali-ente
- Ham and Vella Jack Cheese Pinwheel- Nuts About Cheese
- Beer-Battered Cod- Paradise Garden Grill (available in full portion or Sip & Savor)
- Harris Ranch Grilled Beef Tenderloin Slider- Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo
- Chocolate-Peanut-Caramel Parfait- Golden Dreams
- Strawberry Float with Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Crunchy Cereal Garnish- Berry Patch
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Churro- “Secret F&W” item- Hollywoodland
- Fresh California Berry Pie- Berry Patch
- Meyer Lemon Blue Diamond Almond Macaron- Citrus Grove
This scrumptious seasonal event runs until April 23rd, so the line-up might change as we try more items. We’ll probably create an official end-of-festival list and would love to know what your favorites are as well.