Our first blog-trip to Florida has brought us in just a few days before the official September 29 opening of the Disney Skyliner! This magical ride in the sky is a gondola system that will offer guests transportation between Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Epcot and select Disney World resort hotels. Merchandise has arrived at select locations and we couldn’t wait to get our hands on them.
The line is inspired by artwork similar to what will be featured on the exterior of the gondolas.
The new collection offers something for everyone, including t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, pins, MagicBands, and more.
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members will be able to purchase unique merchandise created just for them!
Merchandise will be available at the following locations at the Walt Disney World Resort:
- International Gateway at Epcot
- Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Merchandise will also be available at the new Disney’s Riviera Resort when it opens later this year!
How do you feel about this new mode of transportation? Do you plan on utilizing it during your next visit?